Health Sciences Essay That Will Blow Your Mind
Such type of work as a health sciences essay is written when analyzing relevant topics in classroom for consolidation. Also, free essays are often used to highlight dissertation paper sections at a deeper level and to explore certain issues of scientific interest.
The author includes several theses in an essay – usually, no more than three – and further reveals them, expressing their personal opinion supported by reasoned arguments. Thus, this task is both scientific and creative. It demonstrates writer’s creativity and field-specific knowledge of a particular topic.
Health Essay Topics
Choosing health essay topics is the most important part in your work since text format and selection of theses for it depends on them. You can also visit our nursing essay examples in case you need more. Even experienced authors often have problems when choosing their topic, so we have selected several options:
- How important proper sleep regime is for a young body.
- Bipolar disorder: psychological and medical treatment.
- Paid vs free medical systems: advantages and disadvantages of the forms.
- Is free medicine possible without compulsory insurance?
- Euthanasia over the globe: the approaches overview.
- Methods of inducing vaccination: from democracy to constraint. (Read our vaccination essay.)
- Bulimia and anorexia nervosa: the plague of the 21st century.
Above-listed topics are universally applicable and quite general ones. When writing them, you can express your ideas and highlight a broad view of a certain issue.
Argumentative Essay Topics About Mental Health
The used health argumentative essay topics are a popular research field, especially in the mental health area. We have selected promising topics from this category:
- Homeless people – a special risk group for mental disorders. (Take as an example our homeless essay.)
- Soldiers’ post-traumatic syndrome – an insurmountable problem.
- A person’s eagerness to cause pain is genetically inherent.
- OCD patients need a special approach from a psychologist.
- Mental disorders are getting younger: statistics of mental diagnoses.
- Inefficiency of an existing care system for patients with mental disorders.
- It is impossible to self-diagnose mental disorders: the main arguments.
Such essays should convince readers of an author’s point of view. Therefore, it is important to build a strong evidence base and write high-quality conclusions, without which your paper will be incomplete.
Significant Health Care Legislation: Essay Topic Examples
Statistics show that related to significant health care legislation essay topic examples are becoming increasingly popular. Laws are constantly being updated and adapted, new precedents appear, so we have compiled a list of interesting topics:
- Problems of assessing health risks by physicians in attendance.
- Protecting people with diagnosed HIV/AIDS and guaranteed state support.
- Legitimacy of medical experiments on humans.
- Current liability of doctors for negligence.
- Opportunities for medical institutions' autonomy in the USA.
- Legislative healthcare reforms of the 21st century.
- Legal obstacles to cloning creatures.
An author of an essay is to analyze legislation and check out additional sources, as well as provide some personal interpretation of regulatory acts.
Mental Health Essay Topics
Above, we have suggested topics for argumentative essays on mental health issues; however, those related to mental health persuasive essay topics are no less common. If you feel like writing about it, you should pay attention to these topics:
- Problems of poor quality of school psychological care.
- Injuries and drug use as mental disorder causes.
- Strengthening mental endurance – every person’s duty.
- Women’s high susceptibility to depressive conditions.
- Peculiarities of education in specialized schools for children with mental disorders.
- Art as an effective method of psychiatric treatment.
- Prerequisites for growing number of mental disorders in society.
To demonstrate your expert knowledge on this topic, immerse into it and find weighty arguments. To broaden your mind, browse our art and humanities essay examples. Should the need arise, consult practitioners to get their professional opinion for your essay.
Health Essay Examples
To find the right way to compile your text, you will need health essay examples, which clearly demonstrate good quality content. On our site, you will find many samples that are always available for free and regularly updated.
Essay examples are used to get acquainted with paper structure and its contents. From introductory texts, beginners can learn sources and approaches to revealing their topic, as well as adapt theses to suit their opinion and research directions. More experienced authors often use samples to find inspiration and new vectors of progress in works they are writing.
Convenient topics and essay types sorting make it possible to find a necessary sample in a few minutes. This means that you will start working on your text without unnecessary delay and perform it as efficiently as possible.
Health Sciences Scholarship Essay: Undergraduate Example
A separate work type is health sciences scholarship essay undergraduate, which is subject to high requirements. In a written paper, it is required to develop a high-quality structure, completely reveal your topic according to your thesis and draw decent conclusions by convincing a scholarship provider of your talent.
Thanks to our scholarship essays examples, you will understand how to write a scholarship essay and find promising topics. It is important to support your theses and make your paper convincing by adhering to reliable information. In this case, your text will be successful, and you will get a scholarship for further research, as well as find useful acquaintances in scientific circles.
Free Essay About Medicine
Unlike a health topic, an essay about medicine is written by medical students or practitioners in the field since a research subject requires field-specific knowledge. They are written for consolidation of some certain educational topic or to reveal an issue detected during practical activities.
If you are working on a dissertation paper or a course project, such an essay can be used to publish intermediate research results on a certain section, for example. Anyway, an essay on medicine is serious and creative content that should be written by an expert in this field – only in this case, you can ensure high quality.
Medicine Essay Topics
One of the main sticking points is choosing the right direction since there is a wide range of medicine essay topics available. We will suggest a few basic options that give every author the utmost freedom:
- Medical consequences of caffeine addiction.
- Treating insomnia with homeopathic medicines.
- Poverty and poor health: the related phenomena.
- How uncontrolled antibiotics use affects mass immunity.
- Risks of alternative medicine.
- Palliative medicine: the current state of the industry.
- Abortion bans: arguments and decision risks. (Consult: abortion essay examples.)
Medical essays should be defensible and contain reliable information. At the same time, a personal opinion, which proves or refutes the specified theses, is allowed. You can create a creative and interesting topic considering different issues connected with medicine. For instance, take euthanasia essay examples.
Technology and Medicine: Essay Topic
A written technology and medicine essay is an interesting experience for the author since it is in the healthcare field that the latest innovations are used and secret technologies are tested. We have come up with a few promising topics for writing the paper:
- Special requirements for medical equipment manufacturers.
- Problems of mastering new technologies by the “old school” doctors.
- Medical technologies save lives: summary statistics on the industry.
- How does bionics give a second chance for a full-quality life?
- Telemedicine as an opportunity for high-quality medical care in Third World countries.
- Complementary technologies for diagnosing the patients’ condition.
- Incurable diagnoses transformation under technology development.
You can also find a topic yourself – you just need to scroll through the latest news from the high-tech world. Many innovations are experimentally used in medicine, so there are more than enough topics.
Essay Topic on Traditional or Holistic Medicine
An essay topic on traditional or holistic medicine will be a niche trend since this direction is often denied by scientific medicine but has a lot of supporters at the same time. And if you are one of them, further topics will be perfectly suitable:
- Holistic medicine – perfect prevention of health disorders.
- Capabilities of traditional medicine in the context of overcoming incurable diseases.
- Evidence base of traditional medicine: skeptical points of view.
- Comparison of scientific and traditional medicine by efficiency indicator.
- Traditional medicine as a counterweight to the pharmaceutical companies’ monopoly.
- Efficiency of Asian traditional medical directions in the modern world.
- Elements of traditional practices in modern scientific medicine.
When working on such topics, you should keep a balance of opinions and prepare weighty arguments. Prepare for criticism – this direction is known to be quite controversial.
Research Essay Topic: Chinese Medicine
If you choose a research essay topic Chinese medicine, study this area to the full. Ancient knowledge is a trend and is widely used around the globe; further, we will suggest a few interesting topics:
- Chinese healthcare evolution: from traditional medicine to the status of the world’s best system.
- Traditional Chinese medicine in the context of modern practices.
- Treatment with herbs and natural medications in Chinese medicine.
- Features of teaching Chinese traditional medicine.
- Role of massage and physiotherapy in Chinese medicine.
- Yin-Yang rules and their relation to the treatment principles.
- Problems of attitude to traditional Chinese medicine.
Worthy works on these topics are extremely rare, so your essay can become a successful page in your scientific career. But prepare weighty arguments, because there will be a lot of disputes.
Examples for Essay About Medicine
To help with compiling an essay about medicine, we have prepared a lot of examples from other students for you. The examples have been tested in the real scientific community and got positive reviews, so you can feel free to use them as a basis.
A correctly organized structure makes it possible to present the topic gradually and fully, with high-quality argumentation being a perfect example for independent use. The ready paper samples help you to achieve a positive result and compile an essay that will be in demand in scientific circles. To get new and interesting ideas browse articles about different diseases. For instance, look at a cancer essay example in our database.